What You Need to Know About The Classic Swipe and Roll Slot

Swipe and Roll is a classic retro-flavoured slot that comes with 20 paylines. The games come with a magical mix of unique features and a sleek, simple interface. Create your account with topnetent-casinos to enjoy the touch and thrilling feel of this slot. Swipe and Roll betting rules, limits, and gameplay Swipe and Roll features an old-school theme, high-tech animations, quality visual graphics, and a rock soundtrack. The slot comes with a handful of chances to boost your gameplay and bankroll. Make your first move on and ride the swings of variance with fantastic free spins. Despite featuring a retro design, Swipe and Roll offer gamers modern gaming experiences As a gamer, you can adjust the game settings whenever you wish using the game options icon Swipe and Roll come with an in-game customisation feature where you can adjust the coin value and bet levels. In this slot, 0.20 is set as the minimum bet and 100.00 as the maximum bet, where the coin value range from 0.01 to 0.50. Swipe and Roll features Net Entertainment is an iGaming software developer veteran that creates slots with intriguing features. In Swipe and Roll, some special features and wilds can boost your winning potential when triggered. The slots come with a 3x multiplier, scatter symbol, and a Diamond Wild. Swipe and Roll have bonus features that include the Coin Wheel feature, the wild re-Spin feature, and the Bonus Game feature. If you trigger a Coin Wheel feature during the spin, you get a scatter symbol, a cash prize (up to x54 your stake), or arrow symbols. Swipe and Roll payouts and return to player rates Being a NetEnt premier slot, Swipe and roll deliver a high return to player rate of 96.35%. This means gamers have high chances of winning, considering the house edge percentage is 3.65%. When you combine the high RTP with the exciting bonus features, you get incredible gaming experience. There has been an ongoing discussion regarding whether the slot is rigged or fair. The return to player rate assures you that Swipe and Roll slot is legit. If you're up to the challenge, get the x432 multiplier and withdraw your winnings without worrying about the playthrough requirements. Swipe and Roll comes with a medium volatility variance The five reeled slot offers you an instant win via the wheel of fortune Swipe and Roll mobile compatibility The bonus boosting video slot comes with vintage reels that get you back into the old-fashioned way of winning both cash and spins. Swipe and Roll, which is available in both 2D and 3D imaging, is playable on smartphones, tablets, and computers, courtesy of Net Entertainment. NetEnt uses HTML5 technology to ensure both mobile and computer gamers can have the feel of Swipe and Roll whenever they are. The slot is available on review sites and online casinos as a web-based game. This means you're assured of instant play. As a gamer, you don't have have to download Swipe and Roll as the game is available online Are you above 18 years of age and a fan of vintage-themed video slots? swipe and Roll game is designed for you. Where to play Swipe and Roll casino game is available on NetEnt casinos and third party affiliate sites. The five reeled slot can be played for free or with real money. To get started, create an account with a legitimate NetEnt casino and enjoy the fantastic instant play. NetEnt is licensed and regulated by reputable gambling authorities such as the Malta Gambling Commission and the UK Gambling Commision. As a gamer, you're entitled to secure and fair gaming. Swipe and Roll observe the security and fairness standards considering all the slots released by NetEnt are regulated.